Have you always wanted your teeth straightened, but missed the opportunity as a child? Has your previous orthodontic treatment relapsed?
We offer invisible straightening at the Practice, which is ideal for individuals who prefer to discretely straighten their teeth.
Six Month Smile
Six Month Smiles® short-term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative…
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Look® clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
STB Lingual Light braces
STB Lingual Light braces work in the same way as the familiar 'Traintrack' style, except they are much smaller and fitted on the inside of your teeth, making them totally invisible. Due to the invisible appearance of the STB Lingual Light braces, the technique has become popular with celebrities looking for special orthodontic treatment that does not interfere with their work and socialising.
Straighter teeth may not only be desired for aesthetic reasons, but may also lead to improved tooth and gum health.
Why choose STB Lingual Light braces?
- STB Lingual Light braces are invisible during treatment and so only you need to know that you are undergoing dental treatment.
- They are very quick to work - sometimes treatment time is as little as six weeks.
- Compared to traditional orthodontics, STB Lingual Light are significantly cheaper yet incredibly effective and comfortable to wear.
- Your braces are fixed for the duration of the treatment meaning that they are working as soon as they are fitted, gently moving your teeth into their new position.
- STB Lingual Light braces are suitable for most patients, from teenagers to adults.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign treatment is a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. Using advanced 3D computer-imaging technology, Invisalign shows you your complete treatment plan based on your Invisalign Provider’s prescription, from the initial position of your teeth towards the final desired position. Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth to move them little by little.
Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, gradually moving towards the projected final position. The treatment time depends on your specific needs and will be decided by your Invisalign Provider.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign aligners move teeth through a series of carefully controlled movements. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign treatment not only controls the amount of movement that each aligner delivers, but also the timing of the movement. So, at each stage, only certain teeth can move, following the Invisalign treatment plan for that particular stage. This results in an efficient force delivery system.
How long does the Invisalign treatment take?
The time taken depends on the complexity of the treatment and is generally comparable to that of traditional braces. During your consultation, your Invisalign Provider can give you more detailed information.
Treatment including initial Consultation, braces, all appointments, after care retainers and teeth whitening from £1,800.